Friday, May 13, 2011

Oh No! Not James!


Were you shocked? You must have been, because only two of you predicted that James would be eliminated last night. I wasn't totally surprised. I think James fell into the category of too consistent, too predictable, plus he seemed to be slipping a bit in quality lately. Maybe he was tired.

So while I am not shocked, I am disappointed. I loved James. To me, he was far and away the most entertaining performer in the competition. But America just doesn't seem to love a hard rocker.


And Haley is in the final three! Who'd a thunk it? What's next? Will Haley get James' votes? Will country cousins Scotty and Lauren cancel each other out? Who will be in the final two? Stay tuned.

The winner of this weeks contest is Kathy Ostapkiewiiz. Cogratulations!

2 comments:

Catherine Foss said...

I was totally shocked. I thought James would win this year. This season has been tough to predict.

beverlyanne said...

Me too! I picked him to win. It is a tough season to predict. I think the outcome is totally up in the air, although I think that Lauren is least likely of the three to win.