Friday, May 20, 2011

Oh No! Not Haley Too!

We'll I'll be. I'd convinced myself that country kids Scotty and Lauren would cancel each other out, and that Haley would make it to the final, Lauren being the weaker singer of the country contingent. That's it for me. I can't watch an all-country finale. I already know that Scotty's going to win.

Those of you who voted in our contest were a lot smarter than I. Ten people tagged Haley for the elimination, eight named Scotty, and, surprisingly, only three thought that Lauren would go home. Maybe Lauren is headed for a win after all, but I can't believe it.

Remember to vote in the finale. We'll have a weekly winner for that, and then, those with the most right picks will go into a drawing for a chance at one of the two grand prizes which includes an ipod shuffle. So vote early, but don't vote often. One player was eliminated this week for marking all three semi-finalists' names.

This week's winner is Arjeta Bajraktari

No comments: